Shootin' Da Shit Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shootin' Da Shit Board

Share thoughts, ideas, or comments about the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking out the board...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jazzyjd

jazzyjd

Checking out the board... Empty
PostSubject: Checking out the board...   Checking out the board... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:11 am

There are way too many emoticons on the page to my left here. It's actually kinda freaking me out...I didn't think smiley faces could exacerbate my social phobia....but I feel like they're all staring at me...quietly judging...
Back to top Go down
http://www.shootindashit.com
AlikA

AlikA

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the board...   Checking out the board... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 am

You know I was going to let you know that there are no smileys next to your post... but now that I'm posting on here myself I see what you're talking about, though the only one that really freaks me out is the creepy IT clown smiley. Oh and maybe the cyclops with the exploding eye... and the black one, not the one with the fro cause he's a light skinned darkie but the straight up dark as night smiley that looks like he is going to mug me. monkey oh wait according to the image I guess it's supposed to be a monkey AHAHAHAHA, that I'm fine with.
Back to top Go down
jazzyjd

jazzyjd

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the board...   Checking out the board... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:58 am

Yea see. Fuckin creepy. I never liked emoticons. They should have their own drinking fountains and bathroom if it were up to me. ahh racism.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shootindashit.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the board...   Checking out the board... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking out the board...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shootin' Da Shit Board :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: